Sunday 23 August 2015

Sanjivani has asked
BS
I was jobless for last few years. I have got clerical job since 2 months.
My job work is data enteries in computer .
BUT
I become confused and feel headache as soon as i start assorting messed documents.
I fear, I would have to leave job if this state of confusion persist.
Can you please suggest anything?
Suggestion
Sanjeevani,
Life becomes hell when it is postponed for a moment. Postponement creates dead and debris.
That creates problem.
As your job is data enteries of old messed documents,you must be encountering similar state of handling all old,new and dead documents.
My suggestion
As soon as you receive file work ,find, decide and eliminate dead and unwanted documents before initiating further activity of assortment etc.
FOLLOW NATURE
&
NATURE WOULD FLOW THROUGH YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive