Wednesday 20 August 2014

RELATIONSHIP AND MEDITATION


RELATIONSHIP AND MEDITATION

Cause of strained relationship
I don’t understand others and other do not understand me.










Why I don’t understand other?
Because I don’t understand myself

I am closer to myself than anyone else in this world. 


If I don’t understand the easiest and closer person i.e. me, myself then how it can be expected that I would understand other who is at distance from me?)




What is to know about myself whom I don’t know?
My inner self who regulates my thoughts, emotions and intellect

BUT

What is the need to know our inner self?
No need to know inner self if one wishes to live hellish life but 
there is need to know if one feels his life disturbing and disgusting.


How understanding of oneself helps to understand other?
It helps indirectly. When I understand myself, I come to know about mystery of inner self. At a matter state, I am incomplete half. I have another polar opposite half which is hidden part of me. If I am male, there is female as my hidden half and vice verse. So when I completely understand my first visible half, ultimately that understanding goes to hidden polar opposite part of myself.

And
When I understand my opposite polar inner half then I understand my polar opposite outer half i.e. wife, husband, friend and so on
In this way I understand other’s feelings, emotions etc

HOW TO UNDERSTAND MYSELF?
CLOSE EYES
JUST SEE INSIDE
BODY
THOUGHTS
EMOTIONS
And so on
THIS IS KNOWN AS “MEDITATION





No comments:

Post a Comment