Monday 19 August 2013

Story-Now ,no one could separate them


Story
BEFORE MARRIAGE
Long ago, milk and water met and became friends.
One day milk said to water that from the day you are my friend and we are together, 
you have increased my volume,

Water replied
Thanks!
“From that same moment, my value has also increased otherwise no one paid for me"  
They became friend and no one could separate them.
     
 Story
AFTER MARRIAGE

 Long ago, milk and water met and became friends.
One day milk said to water that from the day you are my friend and we are together, you have decreased   my quality. Now no one likes me.
Children vomit me.
Oh! Sorry. Water replied
But from the same moment, my value has also decreased .No one comes to me for quenching thirst. People are dying out of thirst.
They say you are IMPURE NOW
They become helpless friends because now no one could separate them











1 comment:

Blog Archive